We think that this is a great piece of knowledge to have. What’s more impressive than someone who knows their way around a radiator?!
What will I need?
> Vent Key
Step by step instructions
1. Check the type of boiler and system. Always check prior to starting!
2. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for filling the system
3. Grab a radiator key and engage this onto the air pipe.
4. Place cloth around the air pipe to catch excess water.
5. Turn anticlockwise to release air.
6. Turn clockwise to close the air pip once water is present.
7. Following instructions from manual, top-up heating as required.